Here is a refreshing collection of Sex & the City quotes. Bookmark this page for good coffee-time reading. A perfect play of words, Sex and the City quotes are full of witticisms and unabashed humor.
- Charlotte: I just know no matter how good I feel about myself, if I see Christy Turlington, I just wanna give up.
Miranda: Well I just want to tie her down and force feed her lard, but that's the difference between you and me.
- Carrie: [to Big] We're so over we need a new word for over.
- Miranda: I'm sorry, if a man is over thirty and single, there's something wrong with him. It's Darwinian. They're being weeded out or propagating the species.
- Detective: You Irish?
Miranda: No, why?
Detective: Coz you have beautiful red hair.
Miranda: Well I guess anybody can be Irish with the right colorist.
- Carrie: There are 1.3 million single men in New York, 1.8 million single women, and of these more than 3 million people, about 12 think they're having enough sex.
- Carrie: I like my money where I can see it - hanging in my closet.
- Miranda: Whatever happened to aging gracefully?
Carrie: It got old.
- Carrie: When it comes to relationships, maybe we’re all in glass houses, and shouldn’t throw stones. Because you can never really know. Some people are settling down, some are settling and some people refuse to settle for anything less than butterflies.
- Samantha's terrified to get an AIDS test...
Samantha: What if I have it?
Carrie: You don't have it.
Samantha: Sometimes it takes me a really long time to get over a cold.
Carrie: That's not AIDS, that's central air conditioning.
- Samantha: I'm a try-sexual. I'll try anything once.
- Miranda: They're starting to die on us.
Charlotte: Oh my god.
Samantha: Well at least you weren't stood up.
Miranda: 35 and they're dying. We should just give up now.
Carrie: Well, on the bright side, this could explain why they don't call back.
Charlotte: How did he... ?
Miranda: Heart attack.
Miranda: At the gym.
Carrie: See, this is why I don't work out.
- Miranda: My marriage is going through a rough spot. I don't have time to wax!
- Samantha: [Upon seeing a firefighter stripper] Hello, 911. I'm on fire!
- Carrie: Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they just need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with.
- Mr. Big: Nice dress.
Mr. Big: Nice dress.
- Carrie: [after hearing Big is moving to Napa, California] If your tired of New York you take a napa, you don't move to Napa!
- Charlotte: [On seeing the tacky floral arrangement at Miranda's mother's funeral]They were supposed to say I'm sorry, I love you' not 'You're dead, let's disco!.
- Samantha: [to the girls] I think I have monogamy. I caught it from you.
Carrie: Yes, it's airborne.
- Charlotte: I was a teen model when the Ralph Lauren store opened in New Haven.
Miranda: Okay, it was amazing that I could keep my lunch down just now.
- Miranda: Wow! A guy who doesn't want to get married! Film at eleven!
- Charlotte: So, which church does his mother go to?
Carrie: Park Avenue Presbyterian.
Charlotte: Good church! It's one of the best on the east side!
Carrie: What, are you rating churches? Is there a Zagat guide for that?
Miranda: Four stars. Great bread; disappointing wine selection.