Here is a must-watch movie for parents who think they know their kids well. Understand the psychology of kids who are denied the very toy that they desperately want. A Christmas Story
is a well thought out American comedy which brings a nine-year old's agony in a lighthearted story. If you have not watched the movie, read A Christmas Story
quotes to get a preview.
- Oh, life is like that. Sometimes, at the height of our revelries, when our joy is at its zenith, when all is most right with the world, the most unthinkable disasters descend upon us.
- First-nighters, packed earmuff-to-earmuff, jostled in wonderment before a golden, tinkling display of mechanized, electronic joy!
- My little brother had not eaten voluntarily in over three years.
- Only one thing in the world could've dragged me away from the soft glow of electric sex gleaming in the window.
- Getting ready to go to school was like getting ready for extended deep-sea diving.
- Scut Farkus! What a rotten name! We were trapped. There he stood, between us and the alley. Scut Farkus staring out at us with his yellow eyes. He had yellow eyes! So, help me, God! Yellow eyes!
- Ho, ho, but no matter. Christmas was on its way. Lovely, glorious, beautiful Christmas, upon which the entire kid year revolved.
- I like the Wizard of Oz. I like the Tin Man.
- If Higbee thinks I'm working one minute past 9:00, he can kiss my foot. Ho ho ho.
- Meatloaf, smeatloaf double beatloaf. I hate meatloaf.
- That is... the ugliest lamp I have ever seen in my entire life!