- Oh, the Who-manity.
- How dare you enter the Grinch's lair!? The insolence! The audacity! The unmitigated gall!
- And they'll feast, feast, feast, feast. They'll eat their Who-Pudding and rare Who-Roast Beast. But there's something I just cannot stand in least... Oh no. I'm speaking in rhyme!
- We're gonna die! We're gonna die! I'm gonna throw up, and then I'm gonna die! Mommy tell it to stop!
- Give me that! Dont you know youre not suppose to take things that don’t belong to you? Whats the matter with you, you some kind of wild animal? Huh?
- Hate, hate, hate. Hate, hate, hate. Double Hate. Loathe entirely!
- Be it ever so heinous, theres no place like home.
- Cindy, we may be horribly mangled, but there'll be no sad faces on Christmas.
- I am the Grinch that stole Christmas... and I'm sorry. Aren't you going to cuff me? Beat me up? Blind me with pepper spray?
- Blast this Christmas music. It's joyful and triumphant.
- All right, you're a reindeer. Here's your motivation: Your name is Rudolph, you're a freak with a red nose, and no one likes you. Then, one day, Santa picks you and you save Christmas. No, forget that part. We'll improvise... just keep it kind of loosey-goosey. You hate Christmas! You're gonna steal it. Saving Christmas is a lousy ending, way too commercial. Action!
- The nerve of those Whos. Inviting me down there - on such short notice! Even if I wanted to go my schedule wouldn't allow it. 4:00, wallow in self pity; 4:30, stare into the abyss; 5:00, solve world hunger, tell no one; 5:30, jazzercize; 6:30, dinner with me - I can't cancel that again; 7:00, wrestle with my self-loathing... I'm booked. Of course, if I bump the loathing to 9, I could still be done in time to lay in bed, stare at the ceiling and slip slowly into madness. But what would I wear?
- The avarice never ends! "I want golf clubs. I want diamonds. I want a pony so I can ride it twice, get bored and sell it to make glue." Look, I don't wanna make waves, but this whole Christmas season is stupid, stupid, stupid!
- [when a taxicab passes him by]: It's because I'm green isn't it?
- Oh. Bleeding hearts of the world unite.
Lou Lou Who
- Let's see, we've got a munkle for your uncle, a fant for your aunt and a fandpa for your Cousin Leon.
Cindy Lou Who
- Don't forget the Grinch. I know he's mean and hairy and smelly. His hands might be cold and clammy, but I think he's actually kinda... sweet.