Enjoy a relaxed evening as you watch White Christmas
with your friends and family. Bing Crosby puts up a stellar performance in this movie. Here are some famous White Christmas
quotes that you can enjoy as a post-movie treat.
- I want you to get married. I want you to have nine children. And if you only spend five minutes a day with each kid, that's forty-five minutes, and I'd at least have time to go out and get a massage or something.
- I'm the 'I-don't-mind-pushing-my-best-friend-into-but-am-scared-stiff-if-I-get-anywhere-near-it' kind.
- Through the air they keep flying, like a duck that is dying.
- That's very funny. Ho, ho, ho. The crooner is now becoming the comic.
- Miss Haynes, if you're ever under a falling building and someone offers to pick you up and carry you to safety, don't think, don't pause, don't hesitate for a moment, just spit in his eye.
- [regarding Phil] I don't know what you see in this tall drink of charged water, but after you get to know him he's almost endurable.
- You ought to be horsewhipped. First you, then you, and then you again.
- Oh, Phil, when are you going to learn that girls like that are a dime a dozen?
- We ate, and then he ate. We slept and then he slept.
- [to Phil] You are not exactly Superman, but you are awfully available.
- Yesterday, she couldn't sleep. Today, she won't eat. She's in love.
- [singing on the train]I want to wash my hands, my face, my hair with snow.
- Why, all of a sudden, are people so concerned about my eating habits? Why don't people just leave me alone?
Gen. Thomas F. Waverly
- There's no Christmas in the army!
- [regarding the inn]This place used to be a grist mill and a barn. Now it's a Tyrolean haunted house.