Ask children about Winnie the Pooh
and they will surprise you with their knowledge about Pooh. Pooh made a slow but steady climb on the popularity charts which is over-crowded with other animated characters. After Disney Pictures adopted Pooh bear for movie production, our lovable Pooh became a household name. Winnie the Pooh is not just a "silly old bear." Winnie the Pooh
stories teach children important lessons about life. Revisit your childhood with these adorable Winnie the Pooh
- Sometimes, if you stand on the bottom rail of a bridge and lean over to watch the river slipping slowly away beneath you, you will suddenly know everything there is to be known.
- You can't help respecting anybody who can spell TUESDAY, even if he doesn't spell it right; but spelling isn't everything. There are days when spelling Tuesday simply doesn't count.
- Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day.
- Nobody can be un-cheered with a balloon.
- A bear, however hard he tries, grows tubby without exercise.
- I am a bear of very little brain, and long words bother me.
- Just because an animal is large, it doesn't mean he doesn't want kindness; however big Tigger seems to be, remember that he wants as much kindness as Roo.
- Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would I'd never leave.
- If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.
- I used to believe in forever, but "forever" is too good to be true.
- A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference.
- Don't underestimate the value of doing nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you can't hear, and not bothering.
- If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.
- If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together. There is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you.
- If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever
- It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?"
- You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.
- When late morning rolls around and you're feeling a bit out of sorts, don't worry; you're probably just a little eleven o'clockish.
- People who don't think probably don't have brains; rather, they have grey fluff that's blown into their heads by mistake.