At times, do you desire to read something totally wacky? Something that is not bound by common sense and convention? Well, that is the time when Douglas Adams quotes are the most pleasurable. Read quotes from the Emperor of science fiction and parody. This page has a select list of ten of the most memorable Douglas Adams Quotes.
1. PoliticsAnyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.
2. LifeThere are of course many problems connected with life, of which some of the most popular are - Why are people born? Why do they die? Why do they spend so much of the intervening time wearing digital watches?
3. SelfIf there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
4. SocietyMy doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fiber, and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.
5. ReligionArthur hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction there and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
6. WisdomIf it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
7. LifeYou live and learn. At any rate, you live.
8. LifeHe felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.
9. LifeIn the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
10. Murphy's Law
A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools