- Hey, chicks love it. It's the shaggin' wagon.
- (to motorcycle cop) Tic-Tac, sir?
- We don't usually pick up hitchhikers... but I'm-a gonna go with my instincts on this one. Saddle up partner!
- (He reads the manufacturer's name, which is Samsonite)
Samsonite! I was way off! I knew it started with an S, though.
- Life is a fragile thing, Har. One minute you're chewin' on a burger, the next minute you're dead meat.
- I expected the Rocky Mountains to be a little rockier than this.
- According to the map we've only gone 4 inches.
- No, it's a cardigan but thanks for noticing.
- Gas man. How the hell did they know that I got gas?
- (at the gas station) Uh sir, you're... you're spraying everywhere...