These are the most romantic Homer Simpson quotes. Love and Homer Simpson have a unique equation. Homer's quotes on love are funny and yet cute.
- For you see, marriage is a lot like an orange. First, you have the skin... then the sweet, sweet innards...
- Love isn't hopeless. Look, maybe I'm no expert on the subject, but there was one time I got it right.
- You know something, folks, as ridiculous as this sounds, I would rather feel the sweet breath of my beautiful wife on the back of my neck as I sleep, than stuff dollar bills into some stranger's G-string.
- I'm going to the backseat of my car with the woman I love, and I won't be back for ten minutes.
- Stop that. I love my wife and family. All I'm going to use this bed for is sleeping, eating, and maybe building a little fort.
- Marge, there's just too much pressure. What with my job, the kids, traffic snarls, political strife at home and abroad. But I promise you, the second all those things go away, we'll have sex.
- Marge, I'm going to miss you so much. And it's not just the sex. It's also the food preparation.
- Your mother seems really upset about something. I better go have a talk with her... during the commercial.
- From now on I'll never leave the room without saying how much I love you and... this takes a long time. Maybe a pat on your butt will do... that's it.