Mark Twain, Ralph Waldo Emerson, Mother Teresa, Kahlil Gibran... What do these people have in common? Well, for one, they are celebrated people who reformed our society in more than one ways. There is another common factor. They eloquently articulated their feelings about love. On this page, I have prepared an exclusive collection of top 10 famous quotes from famous people.
1. Mark TwainLove is the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.
2. Ralph Waldo EmersonThou art to me a delicious torment.
3. Mother TeresaIf you judge people, you have no time to love them.
4. AristotleLove is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.
5. Helen KellerThe best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.
6. Roy CroftI love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
7. Ingrid BergmenA kiss is a lovely trick, designed by nature, to stop words when speech becomes superfluous.
8. Rabrindranath TagoreHe who wants to do good knocks at the gate: he who loves finds the door open.
9. Sir Winston ChurchillWhere does the family start? It starts with a young man falling in love with a girl - no superior alternative has yet been found.
10. Kahlil GibranIt is wrong to think that love comes from long companionship and persevering courtship. Love is the offspring of spiritual affinity and unless that affinity is created in a moment, it will not be created for years or even generations.