Many of us have been down the road of heartbreak. It is a typical phenomenon. Boy meets girl. The two fall in love. After a period of romance, one of them dumps the other and moves on, while the other is left nursing heartbreak.
Relationships are fragile. Heartbreak is inevitable. If you have suffered one, welcome aboard. When the wounds of heartbreak are fresh, they hurt a lot. Some get over it, while others continue to hold on to the pain.
Teens who have recently discovered the many joys of dating often face breakups. Usually, teens learn to cope with lost love. But in some cases, teenagers are unable to handle the pain. They require counseling, or friendly advice. They need their family to love them unconditionally.
Are you coping with lost love? Let go of the pain by taking up new activities. If it helps, you can beat the blues with some funky music. Head off for a drive to the countryside. Join a yoga, or dance, class. Burning calories is a great way to recharge and get your adrenalin flowing.
If you are seeking solace, read these lost love quotes. You would be surprised by how soothing you will find them. Share your grief with your best friend or family member. Listen to your friends for some well-meaning advice.
1. Washington IrvingLove is never lost. If not reciprocated, it will flow back and soften and purify the heart.
2. Teresa MedeirosLove does nothing but make you weak! It turns you into an object of pity and derision--a mewling pathetic creature no more fit to live than a worm squirming on the pavement after a hard summer rain.
3. William ShakespeareSigh no more, ladies, sigh no more, Men were deceivers ever,- One foot in sea and one on shore, To one thing constant never.
4. Otomo No YakamochiBetter never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there.
5. Toni MorrisonLove is divine only and difficult always. If you think it is easy you are a fool. If you think it is natural you are blind. It is a learned application without reason or motive except that it is God.
6. AnonymousLove begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.
7. Jean AnouilhThere is love of course. And then there's life, its enemy.
8. Clive BarkerAny fool can be happy. It takes a man with real heart to make beauty out of the stuff that makes us weep.
9. Hermann HesseLove isn't there to make us happy. I believe it exists to show us how much we can endure.
10. Jonathan Safran FoerShe was a genius of sadness, immersing herself in it, separating its numerous strands, appreciating its subtle nuances. She was a prism through which sadness could be divided into its infinite spectrum.