sure had a sharp tongue. No wonder that Mark Twain quotes are known to be some of the most sarcastic. They spare none and have no sacred cows. This makes him a quotes lover's delight. On this page, find ten of the best Mark Twain quotes.
1. EducationI have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
2. CourageThere are several good protections against temptation, but the surest is cowardice.
3. WitOne of the striking differences between a cat and a lie is that a cat has only nine lives.
4. FriendshipThe holy passion of Friendship is of so sweet and steady and loyal and enduring a nature that it will last through a whole lifetime, if not asked to lend money.
5. HumorClothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence in society.
Let us be thankful for the fools
. But for them the rest of us could not succeed.
7. CourageIt's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.
8. EducationThe man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who can't read them.
9. AgeWrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been.
10. HealthThe only way to keep your health is to eat what you don't want, drink what you don't like, and do what you'd rather not.