Quotes From Jules Winnfield
- Oh, I'm sorry! Did I break your concentration?
- The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.
- If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.
- Whether or not what we experienced was an 'According to Hoyle' miracle is irrelevant. What is relevant is that I felt the touch of God. God got involved.
- Hamburgers. The cornerstone of any nutritious breakfast.
- Hey, that's Kool and the Gang.
- Well, the way they make shows is, they make one show. That show's called a pilot. Then they show that show to the people who make shows, and on the strength of that one show they decide if they're going to make more shows. Some pilots get picked and become television programs. Some don't, become nothing. She starred in one of the ones that became nothing.
- It breaks down like this: it's legal to buy it, it's legal to own it, and, if you're the proprietor of a hash bar, it's legal to sell it. It's legal to carry it, but that doesn't really matter 'cause -- get a load of this -- if you get stopped by the cops in Amsterdam, it's illegal for them to search you. I mean, that's a right
the cops in Amsterdam don't have.
- Why didn't you say something, Marvin? Slipped your mind? You forgot to mention someone's in the bathroom with a goddamn handcannon?
- It's like a wax museum with a pulse.
- Play with matches, you get burned.
- I don't mean any disrespect; I just don't like people barking orders at me.