If you are a fan of the author Nicholas Sparks, you will love the movie A Walk to Remember.
Based on Sparks's novel by the same name, the movie is a romantic saga of love, sacrifice, and happiness. You will be touched by Mandy Moore's brilliant portrayal of Jamie. Shane West also grabs eyeballs for his passionate performance. Fall in love with these A Walk to Remember
- Landon: Our love is like the wind... I can’t see it, but I sure can feel it.
- Landon: I'm sorry she never got her miracle.
Reverend Sullivan: She did. It was you.
- Landon: [voiceover] Jamie saved my life. She taught me everything. About life, hope and the long journey ahead. I'll always miss her. But our love is like the wind. I can't see it, but I can feel it.
- Ms. Garber: Mr. Carter, are you trying to be bad at this?
Landon: Nah, it just comes naturally.
- Jamie: The problem isn't finding out where you are gonna go-its figuring out what you are gonna do once you get there that is!
- Jamie: You know what I figured out today?
Jamie: Maybe God has a bigger plan for me than I had for myself. Like this journey never ends. Like you were sent to me because I'm sick. To help me through all this. You're my angel.
- Landon: [Reading from Jamie's mother book] "Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful".
- Landon: Jamie has faith in me. She makes me want to be different, better.