- Hi. I'm Derek Zoolander, president and model and founder and dean and CEO of the Derek Zoolander University of Modelling for Men.
- I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is.
- Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?
- At the Derek Zoolander Centre For Children Who Can't Read Good And Wanna Learn To Do Other Stuff Good Too, we teach you that there's more to life than being really, really good looking.
- I caught my reflection in a spoon while I was eating my cereal, and I remember thinking "wow, you're ridiculously good looking, maybe you could do that for a career."
- I'm just a regular guy, I mean; I wake up in the morning, I put on my shoes, I walk my dog.
- You know, I love modelling. I like to do this forever. When I'm 30, I hoped I'm still modelling.
- Rufus, Brint, and Meekus were like brothers to me. And when I say brother, I don't mean, like, an actual brother, but I mean it like the way black people use it. Which is more meaningful, I think.