1. Education

Simran Khurana

Heartbreak Quotes That Help You Move on

By October 28, 2006

Anyone who has experienced love has also experienced heartbreak. It could be in the form of estrangement, divorce, or death. The sorrow that accompanies heartbreak can bring colossal grief and depression. If you are suffering heartbreak, read these heartbreak quotes. For estranged lovers, these love and heartbreak quotes are soothing and encouraging. In a world where true love is hard to come by, heartbreak love quotes offer respite to the lovelorn. Find inspiration to move on with these quotes about heartbreak. If you are looking for a heartbreak quote that is apt for your situation, you will mostly find one here. So get out of the moody blues and look into the face of happiness. Remember, only you can choose how to live your life.

Comments

April 9, 2009 at 2:58 pm
(1) Heart Healed says:

Quotes don’t mend the broken heart, but time sure does. But that is probably an important message that the quotes too are giving us. Thanks for the quotes.

April 10, 2009 at 12:46 am
(2) Forever in Love says:

At the point of time when one’s closest friend has deserted you, it seems like there is no future. But that is time one should discover inner strength and move on.

April 11, 2009 at 2:21 pm
(3) Natalie says:

I like your collection of quotes. BTW, what is the difference between quote and quotation?

April 13, 2009 at 2:49 pm
(4) Andy Gaya says:

I would really like to point out that consoling a broken heart is the most noble thing that anyone can do. And your page on Heartbreak Quotes is doing just that. Thanks for taking the time out to post this. :)

April 14, 2009 at 2:42 am
(5) Julie Q says:

I think that the strong are never heartbroken and the weak are always heartbroken. That is what I think :)

April 22, 2009 at 12:14 pm
(6) Optimist says:

It is not just about moving on after a heart break. It is also about learning from past mistakes.

June 25, 2009 at 12:09 am
(7) unknown says:

somebody should provide a remedy to heal th ebroken heart.. or tips to get going

March 10, 2010 at 5:37 am
(8) sweet gal says:

fallin in love is all ’bout loving wholeheartedly…n when the one you love breaks your heart…then it is all ’bout leaving that person without any regrets…’cause lyf is all ’bout moving on……….n on…!

March 17, 2010 at 4:00 am
(9) MIS LO says:

i think everyone can be heart broken,whether strong or not. i broke up with my ex that i loved so much 7 months ago.I’ve been trying to move on with my new boyfriend but i just can’t trust him because of what my ex did to me. I snap at him fo very petty reasons and i end up giving him ultimatums.I do not know what to do about this, have i moved on too quickly?

March 24, 2010 at 11:06 am
(10) sabrina says:

i think we all fall in love at one point and we all think he’s the “one”, but then when things start going wrong and then you start to believe that LOVE isn’t real. but you can’t help who you fall with, you can help how you fall for them. i’ve never been in love, but i was very close.and then everything just fell apart, i was very heartbroken for a long amount of time, but then i came to a conclusion than God was there with me throught it all, i got focusedd on school, and on my friends. and at the end i just forgot about it all. but he’ll always have a special spot in my heart, but i MOVED ON WITH MY LIFEE(:

March 9, 2011 at 10:09 pm
(11) carla says:

experiencing broken hear ted is good and at the same time bad. good because now you know what love sacrifices is.bad because it hurts you and make you drown if you don’t know how to bring it. just think positive and pray. God will help you.. just thought in mind that he/she. doesn’t deserve you..

MOVE on!!

June 20, 2011 at 6:20 am
(12) vhan says:

i’m always hurt!,.. whenever i fall inluv,.. i cant explain this feeling,.. it hurts so much!,. i wanna shout an scream to the top of my voice but i cant,.. i dont know what to do,.. i neeed someone to talk to,.. but i think theres no one there for me!,….. i’m so hurt,.. i cant stand this pain!,.. i hate myself!

July 1, 2011 at 6:21 pm
(13) Heartbroken says:

Im so heartbroken at the moment, and Im so strong but no matter how strong you are everyone heartbreaks at one point or another…. but I was stupid enough to let myself fall for my best friend he feels the same but it wont work and I have finally confronted the fact.

October 13, 2011 at 5:46 pm
(14) Mursaleen says:

i loved her more thn my god nd she knows it v. Well,
she jst dosnt talk to me nd she didnt even tell me d reasn evrythng hapnd sudnly she jst says i dont wanna talk 2 u.
I dnt knw wat to do seldm i feel lyk suicidng but i stop cuz perhaps sumdy she’ll cum to me but i’l only wait til her mariage.
I shard it wth u cuz i lose sum burdn nd feel rest. I hve no1 to share it wth.

November 29, 2011 at 12:13 am
(15) neszliie says:

– i want to move on !!! but i cant !!!! help

January 9, 2012 at 12:28 pm
(16) Muffin says:

He said he doesnt want me but am still hanging on. I have faith. There is something that is not letting me go. I love him so much man

January 16, 2012 at 3:16 pm
(17) Pau Nuņez says:

My boyfriend doesnt want me to let go. He said he still loves me but he love another. He promised me that nothing will change, aside from the fact that we are two in his heart. I can’t but I feel guilty through his crying.

March 1, 2012 at 12:08 pm
(18) JJ says:

Was involved in a relationship for almost 20years. I really did and still do love him BUT he’s hurt me so many times over and over again. This time I have no choice but to move on. I’ve always been faithful, but now I realise I have to be just like him to get over him…now I’m taking steps I’ve never taken before and it feels good.

March 10, 2012 at 12:31 am
(19) christine joy tanjay says:

it just so happen that anyone in this world,wether you believe it or not,has real estate we would never know until we realized it was too late to be involved,,,,,,,just keep moving god will take care of the rest>>.

love life

April 18, 2012 at 9:39 am
(20) C says:

Having just come out of an on-again, off-again, long distance online relationship, having met her in February, having her stay with me for a month and going home to a funeral and deciding she can’t leave her family… It’s a pain I never thought that I would know.

At the moment, I’m just trying to listen to songs to help me realise what’s happened. I’m still in denial about this, but I’ve found Keith Urban and The Script do tend to help.

I’m not upset for the reason she’s not coming back, just upset that she can’t come back.

Good friends who are there to support you through the rough times is what matters! You quickly find out who your true friends are!

I will always miss her but I know that it is time to move on and listening to Life House – You and Me at the moment, may help… it may not…

But to all of us out there who have a broken heart, just keep moving. Keep getting out of bed each day and it does get easier. It can take a long time but it does eventually get better…

September 30, 2012 at 10:02 am
(21) Colb says:

I just came out of a relationship where the guy and I were close and he had just gotten out of a serious relationship. People told me he was using me to get over this girl but I didn’t listen to them. I had liked him for so long possibly even loved him for a long time too so when I got the chance I automatically said yes. We would talk on the phone all night long until the sun came up we kissed and we did things all my friends shut me out because I moved to fast with him. I did those things because I loved him and I still do. Well one day he said that we should be friends and it wasn’t going to work. I was crushed but I still wanted some kind of relationship with him so we are currently pretty good friends he’s like one of my best friends. Then I saw him with another girl that is like 3 years older than him and it killed me. Then someone told me he cheated on me with her and it was hard to hear but now that girl is his girlfriend and she has another boyfriend too I want to tell him but I can’t because he will think it is simply out of jealousy.

December 28, 2012 at 12:16 am
(22) Ren says:

I finally know now how to moved on easy just becos I read some of the comments here . He left me wid no other reasons and idnt know what to do apparently I exactly search and read some quotes that would helpme to exactly erase the bad vise in my life .. Another advise plssss,..

February 17, 2013 at 6:31 pm
(23) McRichie says:

Like a girl who likes me but she’s been heartbroken so she doesn’t trust anyone anymore. And she’s now hurting me without realising so i’m strong to her but cry on my own. hopefully i’ll move on.

April 24, 2013 at 6:37 am
(24) daphvine says:

I got in to the same situtation 3 times just with different men promises but left me with tears and hate because know i feel like a looser because of beleiving this time its the right guy on thing for sure is i know what im worth to any guy out there each tear is a lesson.They are laughing behind my back and thinking that im crazy but the last one got engage with his kids mom because he arent working and cannot find a job.

October 1, 2013 at 5:59 am
(25) Merry says:

Excellent way of explaining, and good article to take facts
on the topic of my presentation topic, which i am going to convey in academy.

October 30, 2013 at 6:52 am
(26) heyheydequi says:

I have this close friend of mine. I really loved him so much more than friend, but he can’t see it. He’s friendly on any girls, and I really hate it whenever I see girls near him. One time theres this girl who liked him, and It killed me when I saw them holding each others hands because their playing. And everyday I kept on feeling this jealousy and I really hate it. I cant even control my emotions. But the most hurting part, he cant even see me , my effort and my true feelings for him. And I know he cant love me the way I love him. And I want to move on.