1. Education

Simran Khurana

How to Read a Woman's Mind

By August 18, 2007

How often have you felt that you don't understand women? Well, I know a lot of men who are sailing in the same boat as you are. Women, they tell me, are a complicated breed. It is tough to know what's going on inside her head.

Although I can't claim to be an expert on the subject, being a woman myself, I quite understand the mechanics of a woman's mind. To know your woman better, you need to really be able to "listen" to her. And when I say "listen", I mean using not just your auditory senses, but using your other senses as well.

A woman communicates by using more than mere words. Usually, she speaks with body language, eyes, and sometimes even through touch. If you were really cued in to your woman, you would be able to read her mind quite easily. For beginners, read some famous quotes about women to understand a woman better. You could also read funny quotes about women to know the funny side of women.

Comments

September 18, 2008 at 5:27 am
(1) Michael says:

“…being a woman myself, I quite understand the mechanics of a woman’s mind.”

Quite a statement this!!! Can ‘one’ person undertand everyone else? Is everyone the same?

October 16, 2008 at 12:11 pm
(2) quotations says:

Agreed. That was indeed a sweeping statement. It was intended to mean, “Being a woman, I understand women better than the average man would.” Thanks for pointing this out :)

November 14, 2010 at 12:04 pm
(3) mdu says:

Iwant to learn more about women

November 17, 2010 at 1:26 pm
(4) Bob says:

Classic bait-and-switch… ‘reading her mind’ reduced to ‘learn a second language or it is all your fault’…

I would have to assume that you are a woman either without a relationship or you have found a tame pet disguised as a man.

November 18, 2010 at 2:06 am
(5) quotations says:

Thanks Bob :) I am going to ask my husband whether he is a “tame pet disguised as a man.”

January 10, 2012 at 3:57 pm
(6) Papi says:

“How to Read a Woman’s Mind” … basically what you are saying in your article, is that we (men) can get an idea about what a woman thinks, by reading the subtle communication of body language and eyes (the way she looks). I agree with you that it’s helpfull BUT it’s not really solving the problem because often women themselves don’t know what they really want and send mixed messages (they say one thing verbally but another by body posture). So it’s practically impossible to tell what she wants as long as she’s not sure of it either. It’s like trying to predict how a pair of dice will fall… Moreover, why don’t women use verbal logical communication at its full potential? Why do they always have to “beat it around the bush” and expect others to read through “clues”?
Among men it’s common knoledge that women don’t say what they mean and don’t mean what they say…