Wedding Toast, From the Bride to the Groom or From the Groom to the Bride
- Here's to the prettiest, here's to the wittiest,
Here's to the truest of all who are true,
Here's to the neatest one, here's to the sweetest one,
Here's to them, all in one - here's to you.
- Here's to the groom, a man who keeps his head though he loses his heart.
- A thing of beauty is a joy forever. Here's to these beautiful bridesmaids.
- We admire them for their beauty, respect them for their intelligence, adore them for their virtues, and love them because we can't help it.
- May she share everything with her husband, including the housework.
- She knows all about me and loves me just the same.
- It is written: when children find true love, parents find true joy. Here's to your joy and ours, from this day forward.
- Let us toast the health of the bride;
Let us toast the health of the groom,
Let us toast the person that tied;
Let us toast every guest in the room.
- Look down you gods, and on this couple drop a blessed crown.
- Remember that if you ever put your marital problems on the back burner they are sure to boil over.
- Happy marriages begin when we marry the one we love, and they blossom when we love the one we married.
- My greatest wish for the two of you is that through the years your love for each other will so deepen and grow, that years from now you will look back on this day, your wedding day, as the day you loved each other the least.
- It don't matter where you get your appetite, as long as you eat at home!
- May the best day of your past be the worst day of your future.
- Marriage: A community consisting of a master, a mistress, and two slaves - making in all, two.
- May the roof above you never fall in and may you both never fall out.
- To the lamp of love - may it burn brightest in the darkest hours and never flicker in the winds of trial.
- May 'for better or worse' be far better than worse.
- The man or woman you really love will never grow old to you.
Through the wrinkles of time, through the bowed frame of years,
You will always see the dear face and feel
The warm heart union of your eternal love.
- May you have many children
and may they grow mature in taste
and healthy in color
and as sought after
as the contents of the glass.