Here are top 10 Father's Day quotes. I am moved by these quotes; they make me think about the virtues of fathers. How do you feel about your dad? Are you looking for quotes that aptly describe fathers? Given below are the most eloquent quotes appreciating the goodness of fathers.
1. William ShakespeareIt is a wise father that knows his own child.
2. J. August StrindbergThat is the thankless position of the father in the family-the provider for all, and the enemy of all.
3. Ruth E. RenkelSometimes the poorest man leaves his children the richest inheritance.
4. George WashingtonFather I cannot tell a lie. I did it with my little hatchet.
5. T. S. EliotThose who trust us educate us.
6. Mark TwainWhen I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years.
7. Bartrand HubbardI've had a hard life, but my hardships are nothing against the hardships that my father went through in order to get me to where I started.
8. Charles WadsworthBy the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he's wrong.
9. Enid BagnoldA father is always making his baby into a little woman. And when she is a woman he turns her back again.
10. Sigmund FreudI cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father's protection.