Here are some really funny love quotes from famous authors. I particularly like a quote by Woody Allen: I was nauseous and tingly all over... I was either in love or I had smallpox. Find below the top 10 collection of really funny love quotes. I promise you, this page will leave you smiling.
1. Melanie GriffithThere is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy. Her heart.
2. AnonymousLove is grand; divorce is a hundred grand.
3. Woody AllenI was nauseous and tingly all over. I was either in love or I had smallpox.
4. Woody AllenThe last time I was inside a woman was when I went to the Statue of Liberty.
5. FreudThe great question... which I have not been able to answer... is, "What... does a woman want?"
6. Samuel JohnsonMarriage
is the triumph of imagination over intelligence. Second marriage is the triumph of hope over experience.
7. Woody AllenTo love is to suffer. To avoid suffering one must not love. But then one suffers from not loving. Therefore to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer. To suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love. To be happy then is to suffer. But suffering makes one unhappy. Therefore, to be unhappy one must love, or love to suffer, or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down.
8. Agatha ChristieAn archeologist is the best husband any woman can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her.
9. Albert EinsteinGravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in love.
10. Melanie ClarkYou can't put a price tag on love, but you can on all its accessories.