Love cannot survive without a sense of humor
. Even if you are the hottest guy in town, lack of humor is a serious buzzkill. You have to give your sweetheart something to laugh about.
Here are some really funny love quotes
from famous authors. I particularly like a quote by Woody Allen: "I was nauseous and tingly all over... I was either in love or I had smallpox." Find below a collection of really funny quotes on love
. I promise you, this page will leave you smiling.
1. Zsa Zsa Gabor
A man in love
is not complete until he is married. Then he is finished.
2. Melanie GriffithThere is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy. Her heart.
3. Helen Gurley BrownLove doesn't drop on you unexpectedly; you have to give off signals, sort of like an amateur radio operator.
4. AnonymousLove is grand; divorce is a hundred grand.
5. Woody AllenI was nauseous and tingly all over. I was either in love or I had smallpox.
6. Albert EinsteinWomen marry men hoping they will change. Men marry women hoping they will not. So each is inevitably disappointed.
7. Woody AllenThe last time I was inside a woman was when I went to the Statue of Liberty.
8. FreudThe great question... which I have not been able to answer... is, "What... does a woman want?"
9. Samuel JohnsonMarriage
is the triumph of imagination over intelligence. Second marriage is the triumph of hope over experience.
10. Mandy HamptonIf a hug represented how much I loved you, I would hold you in my arms forever.