This is a list of ten really powerful love quotes
. Love has forever been a topic that has captivated poets. Find out why. If you are touched by these quotes, why not share them with your loved one by clicking the "Email this page" link at the bottom.
1. Alfred Lord TennysonIt's better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all.
2. Richard Bach If you love something, set it free; if it comes backs it's yours, if it doesn't, it never was.
3. CinderellaDo you love me because I am beautiful, or am I beautiful because you love me?
4. Joan CrawfordLove is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your heart or burn down your house, you can never tell.
5. Theodore M. HesburghThe most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.
6. Lisa HoffmanLove is like pi - natural, irrational, and very important.
7. Mother TeresaIf you judge people, you have no time to love them.
8. Philip BarryLove: Two minds without a single thought.
9. Albert EinsteinGravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in love.
10. Mark TwainLove: The irresistable desire to be irresistibly desired.