Murphy must never have imagined that his casual statement would someday become law! Murphy's Laws symbolize the error-prone nature of people and processes. Given below is a top 10 list of Murphy's Laws. These weren't actually uttered by Murphy. They just belong to the category of quotations that are known as "Murphy's Laws."
1. Murphy's Law
If something can go wrong, it will.
2. Murphy's Law
If anything simply cannot go wrong, it will anyway.
3. Murphy's Law
Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse.
4. Murphy's Law
Matter will be damaged in direct proportion to its value.
5. Murphy's LawThe chance of the bread falling with the buttered side down is directly proportional to the cost of the carpet.
6. Murphy's LawThe buddy system is essential to your survival; it gives the enemy somebody else to shoot at.
7. Murphy's LawTechnology is dominated by those who manage what they do not understand.
8. Murphy's LawThe opulence of the front office decor varies inversely with the fundamental solvency of the firm.
9. Murphy's LawTell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.
10. Murphy's LawThe first myth of management is that it exists.
Create your own funny quote or parody an existing one.