Love can make you laugh; love can make you cry. This page is dedicated to people who have experienced the sorrowful side of love. These sad love quotes reflect your emotions, share your grief and teach you to build your life once again. Read carefully and you will derive a lot of meaning in these valuable sad love quotes.
1. Kahlil GibranEver has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.
2. William Butler YeatsHearts are not had as a gift, But hearts are earned...
The saddest thing in the world, is loving someone who used to love you
4. Tennessee WilliamsThere is a time for departure even when there's no certain place to go.
5. Samuel ButlerIt is better to have loved and lost than never to have lost at all.
6. Toni BraxtonHow could an Angel break my heart? Why didnt he catch my falling star? I wish I didnt wish so hard. Maybe I wished our love apart.
7. Charlie BrownNothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love.
8. Vanessa WilliamsYou wondered how youd make it through. I wondered what was wrong with you. Because how could you give your love to someone else, yet share your dreams with me? Sometimes the only thing youre looking for, is the one thing you cant see.
9. Herman HesseSome of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go.
10. Anais NinLove never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing.