Many readers enjoy modifying a well-known quote, and make it silly. This is your chance to add to the world of silliness. Take a famous quote, and make a parody. Parody a Quote Now
- This is Newton's first law of gravity: What goes up... must go "wheee!!" :)
- —Guest Ross
Einstein's view on problem solving
- “If I had an hour to solve a problem and my life depended on the solution, I would spend the first 55 minutes playing computer games… for once I completed the bit I was on, I would live my last five minutes in bliss.”
- —Guest Ross
- If everything was supposed to happen, nothing would happen
- —Guest dvs x ,dshjvadshv
- If some thing goes wrong, it will always be blamed on the Second and Third, or any part after the First in the section of which the mistake occurred.
- —Guest Ray
Harry Potter needs no editing
- Fred: Oh get out of the way, Percy. Harry's in a hurry.
George: Yeah, he's off to the Chamber of Secrets for a cup of tea with his fanged servant.
- —Guest Katakana
Dogs are for life...
- Dogs are for life, not just for Christmas... Turkeys on the other hand...
- —Guest Strafem
What you have to do
- What you have to do is done.
What you don't have to do is ignored.
What you want to do is saved for tomorrow.
What you do tomorrow you wished you did sooner.
- —Guest Vanesa
- If you love someone, set her/him free; if she/he comes back she/he is yours, if she/he doesn't, it never was.
- —Guest Lebo Vinger
Success-A working destination
- "The only thing that separates success from failure is one last attempt. Try one more time and you will get lucky."- Apoorve Dubey
- —Guest Geet
- Time heals all wounds and in an ironic twist time also wounds all heals.
- —Guest Shane in Tennessee
- Life is never as sweet as a box of chocolates, its all fun and laughter until you face reality. What goes up must come 'down.' Think twice before taking your enemy's advice:"frenemies." Remember Karma is a bit*h and she's waiting to get at ya!
- —Guest Farhida Murphy
- Only when you are eating your most favorite dish, you will bite your tongue and not feel like eating any further.
- —Guest Priyanka
Money in the Bank
- Money in the bank is like toothpaste in a tube, easy to take out but hard to put in.
- —Guest Indra Paudyal
- When the boyfriend asks you to stay friends after a break-up is like a kidnapper saying to stay in touch after he releases ya.
- —Guest Hermione
- When your in love. It can really be a pain in the heart. Watch out love is coming your way. Open your eyes, and get the love of your dreams just like I did, and I love her
- —Guest manny marte