Movie lines get etched onto our memory. Which is the funniest movie line you remember? Do share.
Harry Potter 7.2
- 'Dobby didn't mean to kill. Only maim or seriously injure.' - Dobby
- —Guest Raze
- How could everyone forget this timeless classic? "My Father hung me on a hook once Johnny... Once!"
Ace Ventura Going to a Suspect's House
- "Hi! I'm looking for Ray Finkel... and a clean pair of shorts!"
- —Guest Zero the Hero
- There are a few: "Wow Mars Vegas, long live the eternal city-(Bender)-2...1...0!! (Mr.Wong)- [Explosion] REST IN HELL CRAPVILLE(bender) and know (Amy) You're having an affair with the head of the robot mafia don's wife?!?! (Bender) Yep this is her I'm making out with.
- —Guest LeJake
- In the movie 17 again, the friend/fake dad of Zack Effron says this to the principal after they shake hands. "Our hands just made a baby."
- —Guest 17againfan
- "Ahm sorry ah got in a fight in the middle of yore Black Panther party!"
- —Guest Jenny
Most Quotable Movie Ever
- I'm so surprised nobody has said anything about the Princess Bride yet. Inconceivable!
- —Guest Gyaaah
- Which way is the vending machine? Guy points to the side, next thing you know, BAM! plane goes through.
- —Guest cg
- Liza's name in that movie is Linda! Gloria is the Hooker.
- —Guest Rory M
Last Action Hero
- When Benedict came up to the car mechanic and said to him, "Excuse me" and the mechanic said "Yeah, how can I help you?" He then walks up to him and said "Well," and shot the man. And soon after that he said "Hello i just shot somebody and I did it on purpose, I said I've just murdered a man and I want to confess". That he wanted to test a fuse.
- —Guest Hart Descartes
- When Murray and Sigourney Weaver are in bed together and sheis possessed by the demon. She says "I want you inside of me,"and Bill Murray says "Sorry, but I think there's someone already there!"
- —Guest Hart Descartes
- Pippin: you need people with a sort of intellegence on this sort of mission... quest... thing... (a minute later) so where are we going?
- —Guest me
Dumb and Dumber
- Policeman: "Pull-over!"
Lloyd: "No it's a cardigan but thanks for asking!"
- —Guest Mattymufc
- "Surely you can't be serious doctor Rumack." "I am serious and don't call me Shirley."
- —Guest email@example.com
"I have skills!"
- I just love that line -- what was the name of the movie?
- —Guest kittiwoman