From the article: Wedding Toasts
Have you ever been called upon to make a wedding toast? Did you use a quotation to make an impact? If you have never made a wedding toast, do tell us what quotation would you use to make an eloquent toast to the newly married couple? And if you were getting married, what quote would you like to use in your toast to your partner? Share the Best Quotation
Happy Ever After
- Marriage is like a fairy tale... you get married and live happy ever after... after 20 years you and the groom say, "once upon a time..."
- —Guest Mac Brian
- I'm good with superlatives because I'm the most smartest Quotes And Status
- —Guest jazmeen
Marraige Is a Risk...
- If you are going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance (found on this website).
- —Guest Somi
- It's important not to go overboard on a particular theme. If you focus too much on a theme, you will quickly find that everything you use is either baby pink or Royal blue. Just a splash of your chosen colors in a few discrete locations will be enough to carry the theme through the day.
- —Guest Samuel C.,Eturu
The way to treat a woman
- Treat a woman like a person, a princess, a Greek goddess, then a person again.
- —Guest beksbiggestfan
- There are 3 rings when it comes to weddings : 1 the engagement ring 2 the wedding ring and along comes the suffer-ring...
- —Guest Scott
- "May all your wedding dreams come true on this your wedding night; keep what your thinking to each other... under the sheets."
- —Guest Guest M
- Marriage is being able to deal with each other's crazyness because you can't deal with other crazy people.
- —Guest Thomy
- By all means marry; if you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher. (Socrates)
- —Guest Lisa
Toast: From the Grooms Parents
- May the time you have together for the rest of your life, be as passionate as your heart felt the first time you said to each other I love you. May you always yearn for the touch of each other's hand and the look you see when only the both of you know what each other is thinking. Without saying a word. May the two of you live in love for as long as you want, but never want for as long as you live.
- —Guest Lourdes
The Best End of the Deal
- A good marriage is when both parties think they got the best end of the deal! ~Author unknown, seen on a plaque.
- —Guest Nancy
- May the time you have together for the rest of your life, be as passionate as your heart felt the first time you said to each other I love you. May you always yearn for the touch of each others hand and the look you see when only the both of you know what each others thinking. Without saying a word. May the two of you live in love for as long as you want, but never want for as long as you live.
- —Guest Randy
A comment from me
- Marriage is like symphony. It is open to criticism, lasts ages. Some people will never understand it or go near it. But some of the best symphonies have gone beyond the point of life and have brought priceless moments of joy.
- —Guest Daniel
- May there be such a oneness between you that when one weeps, the other tastes salt.
- —Guest rita
this is an excellent one liner
- To our wives and lovers . . . may they never meet!
- —Guest Jai
1-15 of 22Next